So I am late updating, I could make excuses but I won't. God did some amazing things throughout the week team 2 was on CR. Wednesday was our hump day and brought with it some conflicts that God's word and prayer refocused the team and unity was restored. Our time at Green Grass was different then expected as few Lakota came to the dinner and worship but the wonderful thing was we got to serve a very tired group from Ill who worked and lived at the church in Green Grass. It was great to lift up other brothers and sisters in Christ. Friday came with the midnight basketball and a time to star gaze before heading home. It was bittersweet for me to see it end. I know no 2 teams are alike and different people will make up next years teams, I just trust God that He knows what is best for each team. What a blessing to have worked with such wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ. A special thank you also to the staff and long term volunteers at CRYP for their support and encouragement. To Natalie I am so proud of you for being our first long term volunteer, I know God will do great and mighty things through you.
Thank you all for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment