Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Rocking the REZ

We I know I haven't posted much, been a very busy couple of days.  God has done some wonderful thing through all of us.  The tour started in Fort Dodge which seems like a lifetime ago, then on the Sioux Falls which as an arrival in the rain.  At least we have the interesting drive through stop at Wendy's in Sioux City with 3 vehicles going through the drive through trying to place order with a guy who's English wasn't good.  Sunday we had 3 service them headed to Mithcell.  It was at that concert we had a Lakota family come listen to the message and watch Eric play.  The little girl kepts saying what is it? what is it? to finally say it's Jesus.  What a moment.  I was so glad God gave me the courage to walk over and talk with them.  Now on CR we have rebuilt a fence work with the kids and bonded with the long terms.   Tonight we were in Green Grass. Eric and Aaron did a great job at sharing the Gospel with the Laota.  Aaron was concerned about his message and Ira really encouraged him.  Ira also taught us the round dance for which I have discovered few in team 3 have much dance skill that work with Lakota dance.  It was a great evening and a time to share our faith with others.  Had good news about Rosemary and she is doing better.  Well I am so tired so good night and talk with you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment