Sometimes things happen that we can't understand and often question. The last day on CR brought that feeling, excitement for the concert and the message to come yet a doubt that any walls will be breached. A meet and greet lunch with fun and wonder from the young kids and youth added to all the energy. Speaking with Randy and David gave hope to the music, art and message about to happen. Would those listening know there is a Savior Jesus who cares? I could only hope that part is clear.
As the concert begins, my trust in the music and message getting through to those in the audience lessened. As I see some leave I am heart sick. Is this their last time to hear about a Savior who loves them so much he died for them? It was hard to focus on the ones still in the gym listening when others had gone. During Taylor's Song I saw the tears of a young teen, later that would flow more as the message of what do you see in the mirror was conveyed and What does Jesus see and how does he care? That part clear. I saw a Pentecost moment when Lakota youth talked about the message being personal as those meant for just them alone. God spoke and they listened, it was an amazing moment.
While still hurting for those who left, I can rejoice in the ones who stayed and were fed the gospel message.
I am reminded that I am to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my understand but to acknowledge Him and he will make my path straight. I have no way of knowing what impart the 20:26 Rock the REZ will have on those listening but I know I have a God who cares for all including the Lakota on CR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment