Habakkuk 3:17 &18 - "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall no herd be in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation." (KJV)
I know this sounds like a strange verse to start a mission trip but it's a reminder that no matter what happens in life we are to rejoice and find joy in God and all he does. Today Team 2 leaves and I pray each of us focuses on the Son for our salvation, the Father for his mercy and love and the Holy Spirit for guidance. Each our focus, each our guide as we work and build relationships with the people on Cheyenne River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment